- Authors contributing to the Journal Izvestiya Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk. Seriya Literatury i Yazyka (The Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Studies in Literature and Language) are required to adhere to publication ethics. See Publishing Ethics.
- All manuscripts of articles should be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org. (The editors might request a paper copy.) The non-standard fonts, if used, should be included.
- The contributors will be requested to sign the License Agreement after their articles are accepted for publication.
- A cover letter should contain the following information about the author: full name (last name, first name, and patronymic, if available); postal address; affilation and job title; scholarly degree and rank; telephone number; e-mail address.
- Manuscripts not accepted for publication are not returned to contributors.
- Previously published materials and materials being considered for publication by editors of other journals (redundant and duplicate publications) are not considered acceptable.
- The authors of book reviews are requested to provide a copy of the reviewed book. (After the editorial process is over, the books are returned to the reviewers at their request.)