- Authors contributing to the Journal Izvestiya Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk. Seriya Literatury i Yazyka [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Studies in Language and Literature] are required to adhere to publication ethics. See Editorial and Publication Policy.
- The contributors will be requested to sign the License Agreement after their articles are accepted for publication.
- A cover letter should contain the following information about the author: full name (last name, first name, and patronymic, if available); postal address; affiliation and job title; scholarly degree and rank; telephone number; e-mail address. Since starting in year 2010 “Nauka” Publishing House has stopped distributing tear sheets, the Journal’s Editors send out copies of published articles to the contributors electronically.
5.Manuscripts not accepted for publication are not returned to contributors.
- Previously published materials and materials being considered for publication by editors of other journals (redundant and duplicate publications) are not considered acceptable.
- The authors of book reviews are requested to provide a copy of the reviewed book. (After the editorial process is over, the books are returned to the reviewers at their request.)